Feb 17, 2008

pictures

These are a few pictures I have taken. I thought they were pretty cool so I thought I'd share them.

This is an Arizona landscape. I have no idea where I was. We were rappelling and I took the picture from the top of the cliff.

This is actually a hotel lobby in California. I just thought it looked cool.

I took this at the phoenix convention center. The way I see it, the soft shadows create a sort of relaxed calm feeling which contrasts nicely with the busy world outside. If I sound hokey it's because I'm a recovering architecture major.

I took this picture right outside our old apartment. I think it's an oleander plant. All those tiny things are insects! I couldn't believe it. I don't know what they are, but they gave me a great opportunity to play with the macro feature on my camera.

This is a zoomed-in portion of the previous picture.

This picture is hilarious. I took it from my back patio. It looks like a pretty normal picture, but if you look closely, there's a guy doing some serious dumpster-diving. If you still don't see him, here's a blown-up view:

One man's garbage is another man's treasure...

No comments: